<body>
WELCOME~
welcome to Little Princess's blog, where I will be posting things such as my graphics and poster designs from the customer who requested it, any redistribution of the said things without my permission will suffer the consequences.

AFFIES
Awesome-Noobs

F Y N E E N J A

Dorkistic

Winter Dreams

All Affies

LINK ME

CHATBOX

CREDITS~
CodeIsLove
Dorkistic
Chazzie~
for teaching me how to dougie!
I mean to create the layout



REQUESTS
9:33 PM

You can of course, request for a poster, background, wallpaper, icon, banner, or something. I still don't think that I am that good enough to create layouts since I'm still a starter, you can request here though;

Dorkistic

or you can try making your own by following some simple steps that you can find here;

CodeIsLove

_______________________
Rules upon requesting:
  1. You should use the said request after finishing it, for the respect of the one who made it.
  2. Don't ever, ever request at any site after requesting on mine. If you ever break this rule, you will automatically sent to the jury, I mean the blacklist portion. You will also be named on my other affie's blacklist, to let them know that you didn't follow a/some rules.
  3. Credit the site and the maker, to let them know who the almighty one is. No kidding.
  4. I'm not making sense anymore, so If you want to request, please click on the word break, located at number 2. 
If you want to request, please click here.